I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid
To let them show your
True colors...Beautiful like a rainbow
A few lines taken from the song "True colors"...Are you wondering why I choose to blog this song of all songs out there?hmmm...actually I have lots of favorite songs but I choose this one because I really love it's meaning.You know, it is only a simple song yet when you listen to it and grasp every single detail for sure you will say " wow!!" such a nice song!! Oh, believe me after listening to this song , you will find yourself craving for another rewind,hehehe....just kidding!!
As what I have understand, the composer is trying to compare this song to our attitude. According to others,your attitude is being reflected by how your parents raised you.So it is important to train up your child properly and guide him to the right way in order for him to have a productive life.Another factor is also the people around you,when your friends or "barkadas" possess a certain attitude then possibly you will also be like them, because birds of the same feather flock together.
As I listened to this song I could reminisce the days when I was in highschool,I had met a lot of people who have different characteristics.Some are pretending to be a "somebody" in order for them to be in the group,they are trying to tell everyone that they can afford luxury things so that students will love them.They are hiding their TRUE COLOR of their lives and I hate that one.As if they have lots of money and it is okay to spend it unwisely while their parents are striving so hard to raise them and don't even care if they would get sick as long as they could provide good nutrition,shelter and most especially is the EDUCATION!!!- the only treasure we have that cannot be steal by anyone.
In addition,they are also hiding their TRUE attitude in order for them to gain favor by their teachers, as if they love to be the assistant but when the teacher would all ready turn his/her back,oh my!! lots of compkaints were coming from their mouths.
I came to realized, yes! they can be as popular as the celebrities in t.v. but in the end they will be failed and aside from that they will not attain happiness because they should be the person what others know them all ready.In short they do not have the freedom.
No comments:
Post a Comment