Friday, December 10, 2010

My Best Asset # 1

         
               “For you what is your best asset?”, This line is usually we heard in a question and answer portion from a beauty pageant. Some would say their best asset is their eyes, nose or even their lips. It’s because each of our asset is different from others.

                God created us in his own image so therefore there’s no ugly at all. It only exists in the eye of the beholder. The only thing is that God made us uniquely to give emphasize in our different beauties we have. I sometimes thought of myself that I don’t had any qualities , I don’t even possess special skills, but one thing I realized, I had my friends. They said they like being with my company. I asked them why? And they answered me that it is because I am a good friend. I am always at their side ready to listened  whenever they have problems. Aside from that, sometimes I am also the clown of the group because I made everyone smile even though  some are not in the mood so that’s why our friendship grows stronger. It felt good when you know that there were people loved you not because you’re pretty, you’re popular or you’re the son/daughter of the President but because they love the way you are. They just don’t judged you from what they saw on you but they also consider your inner beauty. Now, I can say that my best asset is my attitude.

                Let me share you something inspirational quote taken from the book of Psalms. It says “ I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well.” You see? How God loves us very much that he created us differently but extraordinary...

1 comment:

  1. That is really true. Indeed, God made us uniquely and we are created according to His likeness. Continue making other people smile. And never forget that it's God who give you that talent. Keep up the good work and God Bless you all the more:-)

    ReplyDelete